Friday, November 21, 2008

"Twilight" Movie

IM CRAZY!
So last night I went to the premier showing of Twilight at midnight, ya I know I am crazy, but OH MY GOSH I loved it!! I went with my friend Crystal, my mom, and my sister Aimee, and her friends! It was packed! It was so good, but I am paying the price for it right now as I sit here at work with my eyes half shut! lol! but it was well worth it! I recommend that if you haven't read the book don't watch the movie until you have, or you won't understand the thinking of the characters in the movie! All I can say is I love Edward in the movie, he was amazing! I got to get back to work, but just had to give a SHOUT OUT to the movie, It is the BEST LOVE STORY!

0 comments: