Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thinking about Talin

I am sitting here at work missing my little man! I thought I would do a post about him and how he is growing these days. First lets just start off with the fact that he can give dirty looks! oh man are they mean... but you can't help but to laugh and LOVE him ten times more! He is the cutest thing alive! he can pretty much say anything you ask him to say! he is very good with the alphabet, but has a hard time with saying W... but it is cute how he tries!

This morning when I was taking him to my moms he is kept saying "mommy?"... "yes son?".. and then he would tell me a whole sentance, I couldn't understand him of course, but I would "are you for real?" and he goes "aw" thats how he says yes, lol!

he is so cute when he goes night night, because he has to give the the bobble heads he has in his room of the suns player a "high pive" (high five), and knuckles! he used to wanna give them kisses, but I had to teach him that he doesn't kiss boys, lol! I know I am rambling about him, but I just feel so grateful to have such an amazing boy who makes me feel like the happiest mom in the world! he teaches me so much! he also makes me so mad sometimes, because he definetly knows I am a softee, and have a hard time punishing him, so he takes advantage that! I do try to let him know who is boss, but when he gives me those sad eyes like he just can't believe his mom just yelled at him.. it makes my heart hurt! wow I am bad! lol! well I am done now, but not for good! I have eternity to talk about him!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

cute pic!!

Did you get done with the last book? how much did you love the books, i can't even tell you! Im in LOVE!

Calli Ann said...

I love you ash! You guys have the cutest family picture on the railroad! I love it!

Katie and Levi said...

I love the pictures of Tallin. He has the biggest prettiest eyes. My heart just melted when I saw them. He is seriously too cute for his own good. I didn't know you worked. Where do you work. I think about going to work, but I babysit my nephew so my sister can work and I couldn't leave Mackenzie for too long. For Heaven's sake she cries when I take her to Nursery!