I know it is a day late, but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY! Hope everyone had an enjoyable day full of LOVE!
I had an awesome day! Darrell and Talin made me a home made card and it was HUGE! I absolutley loved it! It even had a little drawing that talin did, well it was actually scribbling....but still It meant alot! I also got the Colbie Caliet CD I wanted, from Darrell.
Then me and my sister made a surprise dinner for my mom. And then we all played Taboo. It was real fun!
So Talin had his surgery on Friday, and it went really well! he is doing so good! and best of all.... he has no bruising! yay! No more goopy eye! He looks AMAZING!
That was pretty much our weekend! just 2 more weeks and we are off to San Diego! woo hoo!! I soooo need a vacation!
Monday, May 12, 2008
Happy Mothers Day
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Happy Mother's Day friend! I am happy Talin made it through the surgery ok.
P.S. What the crap O.T.H. tonight?! It wasn't the episode they previewed last week! Lucas is a jerk.
Happy Mothers day girl!!! Glad the little guy is okay. By the way he is SO cute.
Hey this is Marisa Rowley Rasmussen and my husband and I were in your old ward the Durango ward. And I found your blog and your little boy is so cute!!!! Looks like you guys are doing well. :)
Post a Comment