Im at work so Im not able to post any pictures we have, and we have tons, so when I get them posted, LOOK OUT! lol! It is the start of May, and we have to much going on! This Friday the 9th we have Talin's Eye surgery for his clogged tear duct. I am very nervous because he is my baby, and they have to put him under, and that always worries me, but I know everything will be ok. I will just be glad when it is all over with and Talin's eye will be better!
then we have Darrell's sister and husband staying with us for the weekend in a couple weeks, and we are so excited for them to come! and then we leave for our week VACATION! YAY! we are so looking forward to getting out of arizona and enjoying some time together with the family! I have never been to Sea World so Im way excited, and I know Talin will have the time of his life!
Last night we celebrated my brother in law Eric's birthday, and he took tons of pictures of the family, and we are way excited to see how they turned out! we had some dang good food also!! Darrell is amazing when it comes to grilling meat! anyways that is an update on the family!
Monday, May 5, 2008
Busy Month
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
So good to hear an update! Good luck on your little boy's surgery. That is so scary!
Hey it was fun seeing you guys in Pima. I am jealous about your vacation! Hope you guys have a blast!
Aw! You didnt tell me that Talin has to have surgery! How scary, but everything will turn out ok. And Sea World is so much fun. Just take a squirt bottle that you can spray Talin with if its hot. Nothing is worse than a baby thats too hot... :)
Post a Comment