Monday, March 19, 2012

Snow.... In Pima? YES!

Can you believe it! it snowed today in Pima!! It was beautiful, and so much fun to look at! but man it sure was cold!! Talin Loved it! he even went out and played in it! Emree wanted to also, but she would have got way to muddy, so she just watched through the window! Today was a good day!! Oh and I also got my contacts today, after many many years of living without any contacts, or glasses full time, I don't know how I survived! I had a pair of glasses, but after I had Emree my vision got worse, and the glasses didn't work for me. Plus I look hideous in glasses, so I just kinda wandered around being partly blind in one eye :) NOW I CAN SEE! its amazing!


3 comments:

Trivial Pursuits to HappyNess said...

So jealous you guys got snow!!! And yay for contacts...I NEVER wear my glasses outside of the house unless I absolutely have to I hate them!

Ryan and Corie said...

Snow! Wow, how fun! I bet they loved it! It hailed at our house and so Parson got to play with a couple of hail snow balls! You reminded me that I need to go get new contacts, I've been wearing the same ones forever! Glad you got some, it's no fun walking around blind! I can't see anything without mine in.

Andy and Michele said...

Wasn't it awesome! And I can't believe you went that long being practically blind! :) Hurray for contacts.