Talin Turned 4 on Friday February 17th! I can't believe it, he is getting so big! It makes me feel old, or that I just keep getting older and older! It is so hard for me to think of my kids growing up, and going to school. That will be Talin next year, a big ol' kindergartner! so crazy! well this year we didn't really do a birthday party, but we had a family one, and it was tons of fun being there together to celebrate the birth of our amazing, smart, handsome, lovable, and stubborn little man! we love him so much and couldn't ask for a better boy! Happy birthday Bubba Ray we love you eternally!
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Talin's 4th birthday
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
He is so cute! Wow, I can't believe you have a 4 year old and he will be in school next year..yikes I can't even imagine what a mess I'll be when I have to let my little guy go to school.
Post a Comment