On monday night, while I was watching The Bachelor... yes I watch the bachelor, lol! Anyways, Talin was playing on the ottemon next to me, and being his WAY active self, and fell backwards, I guess he tried to catch himself with his hand and hurt his little pinky finger Really bad! I was freaking out because his pinky looked like it was pointing the wrong direction from the rest of his hand! I woke Darrell up cause Talin would not stop screaming. Needless to say we thought he broke it. the next morning we took him to the doctor, and had x-rays. It was not broken thank goodness, because If it was he would have had to had surgery and put pins in it, because he is so young, and something to do with the growth. It still looks pretty bad, because of the coloring, but the swelling has definetly gone down, and Talin is now using that hand again, but not the pinky. here are a few pics of his poor hand. Oh and don't mind the long fingernails... he hardly ever lets me clip them, I think he doesn't trust me, like I might clip off his finger or something. lol!
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Poor little pinky..
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
9:48 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Poor little guy! He looks so sweet with his little sad face. I'm glad it's not broken, that wouldn've been awful to go through all that.
Don't worry I watch the Bachelor too! haha..that is so sad about his pinky..glad it wasn't broken!
Post a Comment