I Love Christmas!! I am so excited about this time of year! Talin is at the age where he understands Santa, and he knows he is going to come to his house if he is a good boy and listens to us! lol! that is how we get him to do things. Every morning when he wakes up he asks me if Santa brought his presents yet. That to me is what Christmas is about... seeing Talin light up when he sees christmas lights, or when he sees a picture of Santa, or when he gets to talk to Santa on the phone and tells him he wants a spiderman bike. He walks around the house singing " you better watch out, you better watch out, you better not pry Santa gonna bwing me a spiderman bike and pwestents" it is the cutest thing!!
We have been so blessed these last few months and I am so grateful for my family and this gospel.
Yesterday we went to Bass Pro with some friends of ours because they were doing free photos with Santa. Talin kept asking santa if he could go into the gingerbread house that was behind him! lol!
Sunday, December 6, 2009
Fa la la la la
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
how fun, such a cute age!
Cute! I love it. I really need to take Allie to see Santa! you have such a cute family!
Such a cutie! It's so fun seeing Christmas through your kids eyes.
Fun! We have been wanting to get over to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa. I can't wait until mine gets to the age where he knows more about what's going on.
how fun and what a cute age, and boy oh boy does he have his daddys smile, gotta love them
Post a Comment