Whats new with the John Family? lets see.. not much has gone on just workin hard, and lovin life! we have been very blessed lately! Darrell's job for awhile was not doing so good, and they kinda slowed down a bit, but it has started to pick up and he is getting alot of business since it is pretty much summer now, so were are very happy about that! My job has gotten pretty far behind which is a good thing, because they are now offering overtime for my position so we can catch up! looks like people are using there income tax money to buy cars! lol! The Economy bad...what.. hmmm!
And on to Talin Ray.. he is growing up so fast!! he is talking in sentences! sometimes it is hard to understand him, but for the most part he is doing great! It is so nice to be able to know what he wants now! he also loves to sing songs like "popcorn popping" and as Talin calls it "sing Monkeys..no, no monkeys" which is the song 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. He also sings the wheels on the bus! so fun!! he is the most amazing blessing that has been in mine and Darrell's life for 2 years now! can't wait to watch him grow and teach him all that we know about the gospel and eternity!!
I think thats about it for now!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Whats New..
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
5:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hi Ashlee, This is Kristi (Kowren) Penrod. I stumbled across your blog and thought I would say Hi. Your little guy is adorable! Feel free to stop by my blog and catch up!
Me again :)
We've been in Tucson for about 2 years now, maybe we should meet in the middle one of these days? Kelsie and Tallin are about the same age, I'm sure that they would have a blast.
Love looking at your blog, Tallin has the most beautiful eyes I have ever seen!
Ooops! I put an extra "l" in Talin, Sorry! ;)
Did your mom tell you that Talin and Tate are friends at their Stake Center on Mondays and Wednesdays?? Random. I started working out there, and your mom does, too! Talin is so cute!
Post a Comment