It has taken me a week to post because Talin and I have been real sick! yay for us!! I hate being sick especially when Talin is sick too! we are finally getting over it though!
So march 4th was mine and Darrell's 4 year anniversary, and lets just say it has been the craziest 4 years of my life. We have experienced so much together: Joy, happiness, trials, a BEAUTIFUL AMAZING son, our first home together, and we are still growing and taking in all life has to offer us, and I couldn't imagine going through any of these things without my best friend! he is my strenth, and my one true love! he truly knows me, my dreams, and my faults! and trust me I have plenty of faults, but he always finds a way to let me know how much I mean to him! Thank you babe for these wonderful 4 years, and I can't wait to see what the future brings with you!
Thursday, March 12, 2009
**4 YEARS**
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
6:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Happy four years! You guys really do make the cutest couple. And your little boy is adorable.
Post a Comment