So we have had a few things go on, and a ton of pictures, but... of course I am at work and cannot download pictures :(
**Darrell had his Elk hunt last weekend, and was able to kill one on opening day!! yay! it was a good thing he killed it when he did because right after it started to snow, and he said it was freezing! But he had a great time out there with his dad and his brother Johnny! We have already ate some of the elk meat, and it was soo Good! GREAT JOB BABE!
**While Darrell was out hunting I had my mother in law, and sister in law, and neice come down and hang out with me! we went shopping, and out to dinner. Then on sunday night we went to the temple lights! they were so beautiful! I love going there, it is such a peaceful feeling! I love how just being on the temple grounds can bring you so much peace and comfort after a stressful week!
** We also got our christmas tree and decorations up!! I LOVE the christmas tree! so does Talin! every morning he will go by the tree and say "oh wow mommy!!" it is adorable! and this is what he calls it "tistmas tee" lol!
That is really all I can think of right now, but we have our softball game tonight, so wish us luck!
and pictures to come soon!!
Happy Holidays!!
Monday, December 8, 2008
Update... but no pictures!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
7:34 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment