Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Better Late than Never...

So I have heard everybody talking about The book TWILIGHT and how they loved it, but I am really not a book reader, and I have no time what so ever to read between work, and dinner, and being a mom. But on Friday I finally sat down and started the first book, and suddenly made time to read it, and let me just say IM IN LOVE!! this book is Amazing!! I have never been so into a book that it took me less than a week to read. I am on the very last chapter, and then on to the the second book! I WILL be finished today by lunchtime!! Poor Darrell has to hear me talk about it all night, but it has consumed me, lol!! I can't wait for the movie to come out!! anyways I will stop rambling about the love I feel for a BOOK!

3 comments:

The Roberts Family said...

i to get on it!! everyone loves it!

Anonymous said...

I heart Edward:)

Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you have all the rest of the books in the series to look forward to reading...and The Host...sigh
:)