Got off work early today, so I thought I would update our blog. There is not really much going on right now,but wait until october 19th and we will have pictures of San Diego. We are going for Darrell's birthday. we will be going to Sea World and the Zoo! but as for now we are both busy working, and when we get home we spend the rest of our time playing with Talin! he is growing up so fast! I feel like everytime I blink he is doing something new. On my birthday he started crawling, and he is everywhere! he loves being able to go where he wants to go. The only bad thing is he wants to put anything and everything in his mouth. He also started saying mama finally, since he said dada first! Darrell loved that! But anyways I thought I would put a cute picture of Talin in the bath tub, because this kid loves baths, and if ever he is fussy all we have to do is put him in the bath and he is happy as can be!
Friday, September 28, 2007
Update!!
Posted by
Darrell and Ashlee
at
2:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
hey ashlee
i don't know if you got my emails. but if you can't already tell i'm a little "slow" when it comes to computers. anyway that's besides the point. thank you so much for your kind offer. you're so nice! we should do something sometime.
i think that would be fun.
let me know what you think
have a good night
~liz
hey ashlee
this has been so fun chatting with you.: ) i'm free whenever as well. so do you have a different email account that i could send some info to you so everyone else doesn't have to read it when i post it.
~liz
hey ashlee
did you get my email?
~liz
hey ashlee
check your email -k-
~liz
Post a Comment